July 15th and 16th, 2023
Saturday hours: 10am to 8pm
Sunday hours: 10am to 4pm
Shawnee Sports Complex
This is a rain or shine event.
Hello! We’re so excited that you want to join us for the inaugural Almost Heaven EtsyWV Festival!
Since this is a brand new event and we’re expecting lots of interest, be sure to fill out your form ASAP and make sure you get your payment in so we can reserve your spot!
SHOPS: REGISTER FOR THE EVENT HERE
MUSICIANS: SIGN UP FOR A TIME SLOT FOR OUR ENTERTAINMENT HERE
ARTISTS: SUBMIT YOUR DESIGN FOR OUR T-SHIRTS HERE
VOLUNTEERS: SIGN UP HERE TO HELP WITH THE EVENT
Application and fee deadline is July 1st, 2023. Spots are not held until payment is received.
SHOPS: HERE ARE SOME RULES AND REGULATIONS TO KEEP IN MIND:
- All shops must be Etsy WV Team members. This does not mean you have to sell on Etsy, but you have to have completed our team registration form . This is free of charge and allows you to be part of our website and our future educational and promotional programs. If booths do not fill, juried non-Etsy members may be invited. These shops would ONLY be those making handmade items from WV.
- Booth prices vary from $50 to $100, based on size. This charge is covering the cost of the space, advertising & marketing. Etsy WV and its captain and committee do not profit in any way from this event and multiple sizes are available to accommodate everyone’s needs.
- On the form, you will select your first choice for booth space size and an alternative choice. We will do our best to accommodate everyone’s requests but cannot guarantee a size until you have paid for your booth.
- Shops are required to provide their own tables, chairs and tent for the event. There are no limits to the number you bring but must fit in the purchased space.
- Booth space locations are chosen due to needs and type of products (ex. we try to avoid two jewelry shops together). We are volunteers and do our best to position everyone within the space. Please be understanding.
- Each shop is responsible for the construction, set-up, staffing, and take-down of the booth.
- Hours are 10am to 8pm on 7/15/2023 and 10am to 4pm on 7/16/2023.
- Shops agree to participate for the entire time period and be set up NO LATER THAN 9am on Saturday.
- Electricity is limited for this event. Generators are also not allowed. Wifi service is sparse so we recommend having a mobile hotspot on your phone for use.
- Shops will be included in the advertising for the event. We appreciate photos of products being sent to EtsyWV (firstname.lastname@example.org) to help publicize.
- We are hoping for but not guaranteed Etsy Local sponsorship for this event so we are looking for event sponsors. We will have marketing materials and sponsorship forms available to you. Please help us secure sponsors and advertise.
- If you are in need of hotel accommodations, a special room rate is available for Friday and Saturday nights at the Fairfield by Marriott Charleston and Holiday Inn & Suites Charleston. Information will be available in the info packet you receive after you have registered.
- All shops must be registered to sell in Dunbar and WV. If you are not already registered to sell in Dunbar, here is a link to the Dunbar business license form: https://www.cityofdunbarwv.gov/pdf/generallicense.pdf . The “hawker & peddler’ fee is $10.